Family Tips & Resources
The South Dakota Afterschool Network is here to provide resources and tools that support families throughout South Dakota. Have a question or need more information on a topic? Please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Find an afterschool program
Looking for an afterschool program in your community? South Dakota has hundreds of afterschool and summer learning programs across the state for children and families. Visit the interactive map to search for programs that meet your needs.
Find community resources
Looking for community resources? 211 is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people of all ages and from all communities to the essential health and human services they need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
2-1-1 provides families and individuals with information about:
- Supplemental food and nutrition programs
- Shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- Employment and education opportunities
- Services for veterans
- Health care and vaccination information
- A safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
…And so much more.