- Engineering is Elementary’s NASA Partnership free units – A suite of free NASA-funded STEM resources for students in grades 3-8. All resources are research-based and classroom-tested. They are designed to support students’ understanding of space, while helping them see themselves as capable problem solvers.
- STEM Educators Academy Activity Toolkit from ExpandED Schools — This Activity Toolkit offers hybrid learning engineering design challenges, STEM facilitation skill builder videos, and engineering design activities categorized by content areas.
- 30 Active Math and Activities for Kids Who Love to Move – When kids think of math, they usually picture worksheets and flashcards. But math doesn’t have to be dull! These active math games get kids up and moving, using their whole bodies to learn facts and skills. Lots of these ideas can be adapted to suit a variety of math concepts, so choose a few to try out with your math students soon.
- 21 Cool Math Games and Activities for Kids in Elementary School – The following list of cool math games and activities for kids includes math video games, math board games, math puzzles and brain teasers, and other fun math game and activity ideas. These cool math games and activities are perfect for lesson plans, at home learning, summer session, and more. Which one will be your favorite?
- Math Communities – Students, parents, and educators coming together to play with math! Math Communities creates a virtual community that provides free access to joyful collaborative activities designed by professional mathematicians and math educators for K-12 students, educators, and families. There are lots of ways to communicate with other folks interested in math.
South Dakota Afterschool Network Announces Launch of Program to Support the Expansion of Out-of-School Time Programs throughout South Dakota’s Indian Reservations
The South Dakota Afterschool Network (SDAN), whose mission is to support and sustain quality afterschool, out-of-school time (OST) and youth development programs to serve the needs of South Dakota’s youth, was awarded a STEM Next grant through the Charles Stewart Mott...