Gather your mad scientists, your ghouls and goblins for some spooky (and not so spooky) science activities. We have curated a list of fun for all ages that celebrates for the season!
Check out these science themed activities:
- These Circuit Powered Bats makes for spooky Halloween decor.
- Freeze the beauty of fall with a Leaf Press activity.
- Create a moveable Skeleton Hand to learn about the mechanics of bones, muscles and tendons.
- Thes Edible Spheres are a molecular gastronomy wonder that will have kids amazed by the magic of liquid being turned into a solid within seconds.
- Nature Oddities: Take a nature walk and collect samples of leaves, grasses and twigs in search of galls, a strange plant growth caused by insects, injury or microorganisms.
- This Skittles Science activity is low-prep and fun for all ages but an especially sweet way to introduce chemical properties and changes.